Annual Confidential Report
Services Department maintains the ACR records of IAS, DANICS, Ad-hoc DANICS and Grade I (DASS) Officers.
1. Communicating and Reminding Adherence of Time Schedule of ACRs to all Departments
2. Sending Specimen ACR Proformas to all Departments
3. Sending Specimen Proforma to IAS Officers Individually
4. Collecting Incumbency Position in Departments
5. Monitoring the Status of ACRs vis-a-vis Receipts and Pendency
6. Issuing Reminders for Pending ACRs to Reporting/Reviewing Officers
7. Evaluation of ACRs with respect to Adverse Entry (if any)
8. Communicating Adverse Entry to Concerned Officials, except IAS & follow up
9. Sending ACRs of IAS & DANICS officers to MHA, Govt. of India
10. Maintaining the ACR records of Ad-hoc DANICS & Grade I (DASS) officers.
Last Update Date :- 27-03-2018
Page last updated on: 21-01-2020