Appointment on compassionate grounds is made to mitigate the indigent circumstances of the dependents of Govt. employees dyingin harness or retiring on medical grounds.
The following activities are involved :-
- Completion of Forms & Details in Respect of Applications Received.
- Compilation of All Cases With Data Summary.
- Collection ofVacancies in Various Departments, of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts in Direct Recruitment Quota.
- Calculation of Vacancies Available for Compassionate appointments.
- Convening the Meeting of Screening Committee.
- Verification of the Short listed Cases.
- Approval for Compassionate Appointment by competent authority.
- Refer the Case to the Dept. Where Vacancy Exists, for Appointment.
Last Update Date :- 27-03-2018
Page last updated on: 01-04-2020