1. Subjects Allocated to Services Department
- Service Matters Related to INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (IAS) / DELHI ANDAMAN NICOBAR ISLAND CIVIL SERVICE (DANICS) / DELHI ADMINISTRATION SUBORDINATE SERVICES (DASS) & STENOGRAPHERS.
- Appeals/Petitions/Representations & Memorials Under CCS(CCA) Rules 1965
- Declaration of Heads of Departments & Delegation of Powers.
- Conferment of Ex-officio Status of Secretaries/Joint Secretaries/ Deputy Secretaries/Under Secretaries.
- ACRs of INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (IAS) / DELHI ANDAMAN NICOBAR ISLAND CIVIL SERVICE (DANICS) and Grade-I DELHI ADMINISTRATION SUBORDINATE SERVICES (DASS) Officers.
- Appointments on Compassionate Grounds.
- Joint Consultative Machinery.
- Constitution of DPCs/Selection Boards
- Reservation Policy & Monitoring of Matters Concerning SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped Employees.
- Advice to Other Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi in Service Matters
- Matters Relating to Foreign Service in Respect of IAS & DANICS Officers who are Awaiting Posting.
- Pension Cases of IAS Officers of AGMU Cadre Working With Other State Governments.
- In-Service Training of Members of IAS/DANICS/DASS and Other Employees of Delhi Government.
Last Update Date :- 27-03-2018
Page last updated on: 11-12-2019